We understand that most people who book a party band have never done it before. Hopefully the information below will help you understand a little more about the process of booking and what’s involved when you book us for your wedding or event.
Standard Wedding & Party Service
We know every single wedding is as unique as the couple planning it, but find a good place to start is our standard service which includes the following…
Band arrival at 5:30pm to be set-up by 7pm
3 x 45 mins of evening entertainment any time between 7:30pm and midnight.
Recorded music between sets.
First dance or alternative song request performed live.
All equipment, PA and lighting.
All travel costs.
As you may have seen from our videos that we have two different styles. We will perform songs in both our “folk” style sets as well as our “electric” style sets. Additional background acoustic sets are also available upon request. Let us know an idea of what you have planned and we can work on a service that is right for you.
Folk Style Band
Electric Style Band
Check out more videos here.
- We usually take 1.5 hours to be fully set-up.
- Our standard set times are 3 x 45mins of live music between 8pm and midnight.
- We offer a playlist of awesome party tunes for between sets so you don’t need to worry about a DJ – we can take care of the whole evening’s music!
- We require hot main meals (for 3) and soft drinks on the night.
- We ideally need between 5m by 3m, but can definitely squeeze in if needs be – no problem!
- Power requirements are 2 x 13amp plugs.